BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Promises , promises .

Okayy , before my post todayy , Iy want to tell the ppl whom iy chose at FB that the post iy asked to comment on ys the Siblings post . Okayy , for todayy . Kaq aysha , Iy promyse youhh a myllyon stars . Kaq Nyna , The byg blue sky ys urs ! Hehe , gt nthg to do uhh . Kaq Dayah , Iy promyse youhh myself ! Hehehe ~ Todayy iym going to go to the http://jigokutushin.net/ Websyte to proof whether everytyng about Hell gyrl , or more formerly known , Enma Ay . Iy want proof the websyte even exysted at all . Okayy , Whyle we wayt , Iy want to ucapkan slamat hary raye hajy to my fryends and famylyes , namely kaq dayah and kaq aysha . Kaq aysha feels close to famyly , youhh know ? And especyally to the person whom iy admyre secretly ;) tsk ;) ~ I love youhh , and lets kick off the new day wyth a " Night me up with a Shalalalala ,
lala ,
la - la !

0 comments: