BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh I'm a genius!

Why hello!


Hmm.
I have things to update.
Well, I promised i'd go through with you what i went through during the genius mindchamp.
It wasnt just any enrichment your school would put you through, which would end up in nothing. It's special.
It's what my mum paid $1380 for!
Obviously it's worth something.
Not your school's 20 dollars "Start Right" workshop.
So this was organized by an international genius.
He activated his midbrain and was able to read cards and literally everything.
Like IC numbers and serial numbers found on a dollar note.
And also learnt to cycle closing his eyes.
HE can do all this, blindfolded.
And this is done by activating the midbrain, allowing it to send brainwaves which will bounce back.
Much like how a bat 'sees' in the dark.
It screeches, and the sound bounds back from any surface back to its ears, which allows it to know where it's going.
It even works when its closing in on bugs.
So i went for this programme.
It's actually for KIDS aged 5/6 - 11/12.
So it's great.
I was 13 a few days before i entered the programme.
But i still needed an interview.
BEcause, since i am out of the age boundary, i need to do 20% more.
Kids do 100%, i'll do 120%.
So that's the way.
The 2 day programme was done beside a Singapore Dojo Club.
At Kallang.
So it starts at 8, and ends at 5.
Am to Pm.
Okay, i entered the room to see a number of kids there.
I dont know, i was the only senior one there, the others were just either primary 5 or primary 6 the next year.
So i was feeling awkward and wanted to actually try to fit in.
Which means doing what they did.
WHICH MEANS DOING KID STUFF.
Hmmrph.
I was so sad there weren't any malay guys or girls who would be a friend.
They're all rich people.
Yes, i'm rich too!
I'm so rich my mum would spend 1580 on my mindchamp workshop.
Hmm, so i guess all i could do after that programme was read cards (pokercards, uno cards, credit cards) and their colors.
COME ON, i'm only a level 1 genius.
There's 2 more levels.
Which of course would eventually cost more than a thousand 500.
I feel it might cost double, and double means 1500, 3000, 4500.
I guess?
I dont know.
Anyway this post is to be published on 20th december, so im changing the date.
In my next january post, i'll be talking about the social network.
And also my weekly religious class!
Funny random shit happens, fucked up stuffs too so go check it out once its out.
AND YES I'M WORKING ON IT RIGHT AFTER THIS.
Okay, see you next post, love yaaaaaaaa!
Oh by the way, i have an activated twitter, (yes it was "deactivated" long ago cause i, like ke$ha, dont know how to use it. all i did was slam my head on the keyboard and fell asleep :/) go follow it, dont if you dont :/
So see you on the next post!

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97
Twitter --> http://www.twitter.com/IsmailOkayBye

0 comments: