BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Brooma broomama, Gagaga!

Baby baby hello helloo hello, hello?



Lol i'm talking to a fish.
Hmm.
Okay hey guys.
Today i'll start off with my religious class updates.
Hmm, yesterday i didn't get to blog cause i was busy and shit.
But today hell yeah im in!
So.
I'll update on my religious class first.
Well today, i tricked an old man.
By old man i mean a bus driver.
And trick i mean cheat.
And cheat i mean i tapped the ez link and it burst a loud sound and said no credit left pay cash and i didnt pay cash.
And by that i mean on my way home.
And by on my way home i mean i bought an icy mocha soya milk before going home.
And by before going home i mean at 4 45 after i alighted from that tricked bus.
HAHAHA OKAY SORRY i'll stop it.
Okay so i tricked him, he smiled, didnt get the trick, hu-ha.
Stupid ass.
Okay i went to my religious class at about 1.10, i was almost 5 minutes late but which devil in hell cares.
I was punctual and not early nor late!
Hmhm so i went into class and oh syahiddin and amir wasnt there.
Amir the fag.
Just kidding though, its just a joke.
We call him fag everytime.
Like asking for a pencil.
"Hey fag you got a pencil?"
Yeah sure he'll get hurt emotionally but in the end he'll still give the pencil.
So don't give me no bullshit.
Okay then syahiddin is our class guy remote control.
Probably cause he's the eldest among guys and probably most matured too.
He controls irfan, that white ass crazy bitch.
Irfan is a real pain in the ass sometimes but when you're on the bad side he's really a boost.
On the good side, you'll just be beaten up somehow.
Emotionally physically gaysically.
Or stupidically.
Or whatever.
Okay so i went to my religious class with only less than half of all boys present.
But irfan was there.
So i had fun when the teacher went out for a while then got bored again when she came back then i had a headache and bullshit and went home.
Before i went home, on the way me and irfan went to this night market which sold his favourite ramli burgers.
So after we bought those bullshit we went to the bus stop to catch the bus.
And that's when i cheated the old man.
I already continued the story just now, so uhh i'll go on with something else.
Okay!
So my religious class times is over, I'll proceed to lets say THE END of this post?
HAHAHAHAHA guess you guys weren't expecting that.
Hmmm.
But what can i do?
Okay i forgot.
I just found my hardcore favorite science teacher and maths teacher, named Mrs Chang and Miss Kang.
YES, people from Europe, these people are chinese.
So live with it cause they're my favorite teachers.
ANYWAY i just seen this video, "Lady Gaga undresses LisaNova..." and i heard this song they made, "Free witch".
Okay the song didnt have a title, i made it up so yeah.
Okay so i need to update you guys on something.
There's a friend that turns enemy, enemy that turns friend.
Strangely though, for me and the Awesomes it happens at the same time.
I wouldn't name them here.
But i have a feeling, just a gut feeling, someone's turned on us.
I dont know.
I dont observe behavior, i observe attention.
Much like a bat which screeches and when the screeching bounces on a surface the bat knows exactly where that surface is.
I have a feeling, one of us actually is trying to turn each other hostile.
This person is alone.
Not many friends around her, a lot of friends are far away.
Hopeless bitch.
I hope you realise that without us, you are nothing.
And even if you succeed in the conspiracy, know that i do not need you that much anyway.
But anyways, why am i suddenly so epic?
Okay lol i dont usually blog about something like this but, it leaves me no choice but to leave a warning.
And what better place to leave a warning than your friendly neighborhood blog?
Hahaha, so now everyone knows this blog isnt just about me.
Its about my life, and how it revolves with things that happen.
Much like a gossip diary.
But less wrong...
Unless you consider those times where i sai-
Oh.
Yeah.
I just formed a Group with the first original members.
I, personally, named it the Color Gruppe.
HAHAHAHAHA
I was told not to make a group cause it may cause group fights.
But nahh.
I mean we always go together, hang out together, do stuffs together its like, people are already making group names in their heads and in between gossips.
Yes, i am interschoolly famous, and whoever hangs out with me gets the umbrella, and whats more, they already are carrying an umbrella of fame!
Its like barack obama, S.R. Nathan, Solsilo bambang yudhyono was together in a car talking about life.
Yes, we're in the vanity club.
Touch me, t-touch me baby but dont mess up my hair (ohhh ohh ohhh)
Okay turn it off before i get horny.
So, you guys were asking for it, here it is, and if you dont mind, im gonna work on last week's post.
So yeah, till the next time, farewell!

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97
Twitter --> http://www.twitter.com/IsmailOkayBye

0 comments: