BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gucci Fendi et Prada

Vavavavavavanity, Vavanityyyyy!



You are, who you wear its true.
Hello guys!
Welcome.
So i was planning on writing about last week.
Last week of January.
Cause you see i wasnt able to publish on the day itself, I mean i already tried posting exactly on a saturday but it just dont fit no more!
Its like as if yes, i am posting 4 times a month, sometimes i miss some but when i miss some it goes into the post of the next month.
So its like yes i am posting 4 times a month, though its not exactly all one per week.
Okay, so last week, i will start with religious class.
It went normal, though class ended early.
Irfan went home too fast though.
I dont know if he was lying, but he said his aunt was in the hospital.
Pretty good lie if you ask me, but maybe it was true.
I mean the teacher could see he was quiet the WHOLE day,
We all thought he didnt breathe a word.
Anyway before you think i'm gay or whatever, Irfan is like a "part of the team" kind of guy.
Not like those blood brothers, that IS gay.
I'm not really sure what conspired at the hospital, hope his aunt is safe lol.
Okay, so mostly religious class went normal.
Except Farhan wasnt there.
Every week its like alternate people get absent.
I dont know when it'll be MY turn though!
:D So i was hoping i could also be absent.
But what could be the reason?
Anyway, we went through history.
And Arab.
History of Islam, not the History of the Bitchy Tang Dynasty.
Where women were so white you wouldnt be able to differentiate them from a ghost if they didnt wear those long robes.
And possibly the short almost-could-see-the-beginning-of-your-vagina red suits!
Before you think i'm racist, look for some history.
History of Hitler the Killer of Jews.
Or possibly the Hero of the World for killing jews paedophiles homosexuals gays lesbians and freaks.
LOL.
I just learnt that in History class in public school.
Okay maybe not cause i was reading a book on The Wave which tells of a story of a History Teacher who begins a discipline experiment transforming everyone in the school to be members of The Wave.
It got ugly.
People who gave resistance to The Wave were rumoured to be beatened up.
Or is it rumored?
Oh dont give me that spelling bullshit.
I got like, what, A+ for my english?
Or is it an A-?
Oh whatever.
Okay so after History religious class was over we all went for the afternoon prayers.
Which, of course, took place in the classroom.
Strangely though, Irfan wasnt even close to breaking the prayers into heaps of laughter.
He was quiet.
Bahaha, he was better off that way.
I mean one time he rose for the next round of prayers in a fighting position.
Also one time he pulled down the pants of the Imaam.
And so you could imagine what conspired during usual prayers.
After prayers we re arranged the seating back to normal, and lesson for History continued.
Oh yeah, the teacher used presentation slides for the lessons, which turned the Andalus classroom pitch dark.
But it was fun cause no one can see you sleeping in the dark!
Not like the teacher had a torchlight and would shine it at me to wake me up!
So i fell asleep and woke up only to realise the lights were switched on and lesson was almost ending.
Whoa oh ho!
Guessed that was some shuteye.
And for the record, I CAN sleep in class.
The teacher didnt even wink at me.
She probably didnt know i was alive lol.
So you see, that's how my Andalus class ends for last week.
And oh, next post coming, i'll be talking about friends and society.
And also coming, the topic What goes into a weekly blog post will be in next post.
Oh fuck yeah it'll be long.
Nahh, fuck no, probably the same size as any everyday post.
I'll also be wishing my blog a happy 3 years old birthday!
So, tune in and dont forget to volume up.
Listening to lady gaga while reading my blog is nice.
It fits cause my world and life revolves around Gaga!
Oh yeah.
I also would like to thank my mum for letting me buy a new green bag and new northstar size 6 school shoes!
YES we went shopping at Jurong Point (You foreigners MUST come over) and boought those stuffs.
The bag was 39.90 (or was it 59.90?), shoes was 30.90 (why are they all 90 cents extra? talk about desperate cash) so together they're about $80 singaporean dollars.
or 160 malaysian ringgit.
Ouch.
Okay malaysians, singaporeans, Foreigners and Ira (winkwink), Have a nice day!
Oh one more thing.
Remember i told you guys about the group i have with my friends?
Okay i called it Color Gruppe but we're labelled the Clique.
YES WE'RE A REAL CLIQUE IT FEELS FUCKING AWESOME.
Well i actually saved up 15.00 to buy a new green earpiece to match my bag cause my green earpiece my sister gave me (story of it in my birthday post, there's 2 of them so read both to know the story!) was a little bit cranky cause certain twisting in the wires causes the earpiece to be silent.
Yeah that kind of thing.
To think about it, its still working and why not get something with friends right?
Yes so i didnt buy the earpiece (afterall that thing was a birthday present! :'( ) but i bought some stuffs that totally matches the Clique.
Same watch brand with different colors of our own, same water bottles (mine didnt match, it was bigger and costed more) with different colors of our own, and coming soon, We'll each have our own "Camera wallet" with our own colors.
Well i'm not too sure if they're still there but well for reasons of Clique i guess its worth a try,
I wont tell you guys the prices, it's private!
I also wont tell you where i bought it for the same reasons.
I'm asking Dinie to buy it for me cause she knows where it is and so i was hoping i would give her the money, she'll do the spending.
I trust her, yes, whats the use of a clique of bestfriends if you dont even know if you could trust each other!
Okay, so i guess i'll end here after trying to end twice just now, so hope it was fun to read as it was fun to blog!
Sincerely yours, Ismail!

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97
Twitter --> http://www.twitter.com/IsmailOkayBye

0 comments: