BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

To my dearest ~

Ohh well hii . Today it's going to be a post . Call it dedicated , or anything youhh might want to . But first i need youhh all to hear this . And maybe leave a comment to have your say . Simple . Few words . Siblings stay together and love each other no matter how far apart they are from each other . The strongest word is : Siblings . There is nothing in the world that could break them apart , could there ? And even so , all i could do is call and meet up . Are we friends ? I hope youhh dont consider it this way . Even if i dont stay together with youhh , i still can feel youhh . I really am disappointed why all because of a woman who separated us we could not even talk . I doubt my apologies could be accepted . But now i doubt we could meet again . Why is it that we have to be apart even farther ? Now i can only grieve , cry all throughout , miss and nothing more . Why did it had come to this ? Why did i have to take youhh for granted ? I feel so wrong with myself ! And all because of just one woman who wishes we were never born we had to be apart , why ? I need to have reasons . I dont have the courage to live now . With only me and kaq Aisyah . But how am i to when nobody is in the house ? All alone , Crying , missing someone who could never come back . Im too small to live by myself . Soon , i would be all alone . Kaq Aisyah would get married , and me ? Without doubt , i may never make it . Knowing we would be immensely apart , I have to say it right now because , we may not have another day . I truly loved youhh , I missed youhh , I need youhh every second , because life without youhh life isnt worth .

0 comments: