BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Selamat Hary Raye ~

Okayy hye ! Ohh , To my muslim and islam and malay friends , especially the ones which i Ucapkan hary raye to at FB , Slamat hary raye ! Okay , just now i went to the Mes - jade Assyakirin to solat sunnat hary raye hajy . Ohh fuck , so many people that were old had strange smells . One had the smell of hot buttered popcorn , another had cotton candy , and some even had bbq and fire smells . Then into the mes - jade . Ohh well , me and daddy gathered at the space just outside the mes - jade . We sat near the front . Then as the Syarahan continued and all the allahuakbar3 i got real bored . I actually missed my secret person admired and Kaq aishah ! So boring . I saw dat this man who sat beside me was fucking dumb . He was sleeping and mumbling . I was almost to tears keeping my laughter and giggles . He was smiling AND sleeping ! And if that wasnt enough he almost bumped into the person in front of him ! Huhu ... I almost lost my iman of kesabaran . And so and so . A lot of mats there . I mean mats as in mats , the other word for small carpets . Lmao also lots of mats , this time the gangsters . All dye2 trying to look cool , act like natural like that . I almost coughed up what i had for breakfast . Lontong rendang and sayo kuneng lmao . So after dat we went home . Play with my laptop and fb . Ohh and yes , smlm seblum kul 12 mlm i sent out slmt hary raye to my malay friends . Starting with my dearest , then kaq aishah kaq nina and then the three and blah2 . So After dat went for friday jemaah prayers . Lols two in a day two in a row wtf . Okayy , again , familiar faces again . I almost choked on the smell .. Then we went to the Basement . Cool huh ? I was hot . That room was nearest to the Jenazah room ! Ohh after dat the allahuakbar2 again . After dat we solat and went home ahh . So when i came back a present was waiting . Macadaemia nuts ! OMG two years since i had one of those ! Was this my bdae ? Ohh , no . But I would sure like one this coming bdae of mine ! So now the timeline comes to now , me typing my blog post . Okayy , enough for todayy Hary raye kayy ? Jagn serdeyh kayy ? syg dher .
;) tsk ;)

0 comments: