BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Uhhhh HaHaHark

Hahahark . Hiie ppl . Today , 
i mean , this week , 
i had a terrible but NICEEE mood . 
And as always , bitchy ! 
I love myself . 
Im playin bitch witt ppl who play bitch at me !
Aint dat cool ? Like wtf ??
Yo enufffo dat back to the beat . 
So there's me , and this person who asked me for forgiveness - without reason .
Well there is a reason actually . Nahh its not strong enough anywayy .
SOoo , i thought it might be ciiut if i said 
BITCH LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ! 
THERE AINT NO FORGIVENESS !!!
But instead it came out as :
Could i say no ??
And hey hey hey im wats happennen .
I change topic . She really vex me like as if she sex me . Eeeurghh .
Disgusting . Im havin sex witt a centuries old beauty queen ! 
Yeah she's pretty cuz she herself is the Queen Lady Azshara herself . 
Like if youhh havnt notice ive been saying ??
BOOGAGABOOGA ! 
Which litterally means , bitch , : Q-U-E-E-N A-Z-S-H-A-R-A
I wonder why i keep saying her name .
Well to be honest as a human rather than wat ive BECOME ...
She is Aishah , the descendant of Zuraimi !
URRK ! Yeah .
We've established dat now .
So pop dat pop dat jiggle dat fat , 
dont stop gettin it till ur clothes get wet .
Get it ??
Fyne then !
Cn youhh be a sweetie and pass this msg ??
Ohh before youhh answer or say anytyng , THANK YOUHH !
If youhh do this i owe youhh a favor ,
So post it on my tag board to tell me youhh did it .
Okayy the msg : 
To Mistress Azshara aka Aishah Zuraimi ,
Youhh have crossed ur fucken line , hellin bitch .
Youhh changed me into this and youhh shall change me back !
Hell youhh bitch outta ur mind youhh betrayed and backstabbed everyone !
Me , 
Kaq Diina , 
Kaq Nina ,
And everyone !
Bitch ! I hate youhh ! May yo ass fuck youhh youhh bitch !
Remove me of this torment !
Just fuckk off !
I dont want youhh !
Just .... dont make me remember youhh .
Cuz its my problem i hate youhh ,
and its ur fault for all dat happened . 
We must trust tyme to reveal all things .
Now fuck off .
Kay-kay 
thank youhh !

0 comments: