BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Get some food ! LOOONG post guarenteed ! :D

Okayy so hie .

Todayy as usual ( actually not ) I was checking Kaq Dina and Kaq Nina's blog .
So i was bored dat tyme , as pretty usual ( candid ) .
So i was a bit encouraged to blog , like lmfao .
So i blogged .
And i created this " Mdm Mangkok " 
Cuz it reminds me of someone funny .
Like lmfao ! Rotffl .
Like , hell yah , she's so damn funny .
Just like always i was giggling to myself , .
And then i found a comment by Wannswayy ( not his real name )
And it was so unrealistic .
I mean , guess wat ?
He asked whether i was finding faults with him .
He told me he would make me cry .
So so unrealistic . ( say this quickly , monotonous . )
Omg Im gonna cry !
How many tears ? 
A fucking river god damn it !
Ohh no !
Why ?
Youhh even laugh at urself when youhh get hurt ! 
So ?
Its funny if youhh really DID cried .
How do youhh know if my tears was fake ?
Fake as plastic between diamond . 
Ohh youhh so smart ! 
So ?
Marry me !
Too bad , ure attached .
To wat ?
My bottom .
Ohh .
Kay stop lahh . 
So youhh know , i rarely DO cry ( Change topic btw )
Unless youhh know the other day me and the 6/1 6/2 gurls were crying ,
But dat is another story .
I was even sad ! 
When Dina actually said " ahh , okay . " 
When i asked forgiveness from her .
Wow dat easy .
Not as pie though . 
Or ABC or 123 or fuck with me and youhh get an STD .
So we see , he might be thinking i was really interested .
But nahh , big deal .
He would lose anyway .
So todayy it was really funny .
I was travelling with Kaq Aisyah , 
And then we found ourselves buying books 
And how funny is dat ?
Well not odinary books but school books .
Not odinary school books but Religious school books .
Not odinary Religious books but Andalus Religious Books .
Okayy now we know it !
So after dat we boarded a bus , went home but halfway through my sis says she goin down .
So there we have it .
Hmm dat aint rite .
Ohh yeah i cant blieve this .
I mean , Razwan is like so desperate .
Thinks im going to pick up a fight for every single word i say .
Now dats pretty lame - o .
Yeah i aint wanna post so short so imma talk about these lamers .
So its like omg youhh round rotting bastard running around like a whore !
Hmm dat dosnt sound right . 
Didnt came as bitchy as i tot it would :D 
Well , he did seem round anyway .
Nahh he dosnt .
But LMAO ! 
I cant imagine him being , well , tall and muscular .
Except for the cute relationship he had witt afiqah mistress .
So who cares he's pretty funny , and how i say cute ??
LMAO ! 
And guess wat ?
I wuz about to write " He's my enemy so why am i sayin these shit ? "
But i stopped , and i reminded myself of Diina First Mistress .
I mean , okayy pardon mistress !
She might read tis shit . 
So i wuz sayin , She wuz pretty , how tuh say , lame , as in . . . .
Okayy , remember dat damn time we were fightin witt this gal called Aini ?
Dat wuz funny huh !
So she was bein a bitch , screamin likka bitch who got a dick in her cunt , like . . . 
" Ehy ! Muke Haiqal ( like tis , like dat , . . . . -.- lame -.- ) "
So i wuz sooo fascinated . 
How lame and wat an easy opponent to find faults with .
And Cant blive it !
Diina Mistress wuz like a bit lame and sayin shit like . . .
" I dun want youhh to tok bad about my enemy " 
I wuz almost like 
" WOW ! Is this like some mexican joke ? An epic story between " good and evil " ?? "
" Where they have Mannoroth and his arch enemy Cenarius battling ! "
Wow . 
Dats a bit fucked up . 
So My young First Mistress thinks all to herself lols .
The enemy belongs to all !
How can she say dat ?
Lols .
And so , its like Mistress wuz so arrogant . 
Or . . . 
Is there a budding romance between Haiqal the Ancient and Diina Mistress of Discipline ? 
Ohh well forget it . 
He's attached to Razlynn Young Lady anywayy .
Ohh well made my fuckin point .
Hmm . . . . .
Is there something amiss with the Dark Lady ? 
I mean , she aint acting right . . .
Like there's somthing amiss .
Ohh btw . . . . . .
The Dark Lady is Nurul Isnina ,
The Three Nathrezim is Nurul Isnina , Izzah Sorfina and Seri Syarianie 
The Royal Lord is Muhd Haiqal ,
The Young Lady is Razlynn ,
The Mistress of Discipline is Iffahdina ,
The Mistress of Torment is Nurul Atiqah ,
The Vile Temptress is Siti Aishah , ( DONT EVER SEARCH THE DICTIONARY ON TEMPTR . !)
The Madame of Peace is Seri Syarianie ,
The Queen of Suffering is Izzah Sorfina ,
The Holy Maiden is Nur Shahira , 
. . . .
And . . . . . .. 
Dats all for todayy ! 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments: