BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interview with some of our various Comedians .

Well , there it is . 

Ohh sorry i was just saying hie .
I feel so enthralled today !
Im bolstered !
This ... is the last irritating post containing Azshara's name .
And the rare bitch's name .
No more her means my will is my own !
Dont youhh like freedom homie ??
So here's the beginning , fool . 
Im just as happy as a bird ! 
Purposely i said bird to make youhh think dirty .
So wash it clean , dutchy mexican . 
And todayy i said to Aishah ,
The Eredar is sick of these games , 
youhh will be mine !
Not sure if dat purple blue bitch knows wat i meant .
When i say youhh will be mine means youhh are gone !
Hhahs , didnt seem right enough . 
Damn youhh we cant have youhh running around breakin bitch's toes !
Its so obvious she's pretending to be a sis .
She just wants people to think she's older than them , 
Not for love for siblings . 
Well , there is no cure for me for what ive become ,
So i'll just enjoy myself being this way ;) tsk ;)
And yeah , honestly , this is wat Kaq thiah says :
Kaq Thiah : Well , she looks like she malas nk layan .
Me : Youhh raite , but hw do youhh explain this ??
Kaq Thiah : She first says hey adek buat perh ??
Me : And hw does dat link ? 
Kaq Thiah : Then nnti dher mls nk layan .
Me : Ohh guess wat dat happens to me somtimes . Glad we interviewed youhh . THX !
So applause later we have a fight going on . 
Its between me and A second Comedian .
Here Goes :
Me : ... Ohh stop sending dat damn virus !
Ama Liza : *keeps her mouth shut*
( Virus comes again )
Me : Damn youhh youhh dare test my patience ??
Ama Liza : Wott ? ( dont ask me wat it means  )
Me : Look , i dont have time for this nonsense .
Ama Liza : Im not ur fren dats the way youhh have been treating me
Me : Dat isnt treatment , woman !
Ama Liza : Then wat is it ?
Me : Im not ur fren dats wat it is 
Ama Liza : Okay so we not frens now 
Me : Look if youhh gt nthg to say then leave !
Ama Liza : I already did .. before youhh sent me dat thing .
Me : Wat tyng ??
( Long bitchy silence )
Me : If youhh have nothing to say then leave ! DONT WASTE MY TYME !!!
So dats wat it happens ! 
Hmm I should keep some of my conversation . 
They are after all bitchy .
So there we have it for todayy . 
Thank youhh for visiting ! ~~

0 comments: