BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Transformation ?

Heyy . Nice to see youhh all again . Well , actually , i feel rather glum . But there's still something in me , i mean , not that im drained or anything . I missed everyone , including kaq Tiqah , Kaq Ira , Kaq Rina , and especially Adeq Bella . Yeap , ive finally accepted what she said to me the other day . She's lower than me . The title "Kaq" may not seem fit . Hhahs . What about kaq Aishah ? Well , ive finally got better of her . Now i no longer feel crazy for her after all . I seem to feel better now . It's like , I transformed . Into a better person . But wait i dont think so . My sister says perhaps its officially i got more matured . Now i know , we cant keep a friend forever , merely be friends forever . They will have to leave one day . So maybe now i dont think i will see the worse side of things after all . But i must keep in touch . I mean , maybe someone out there might finally say i meant the world to them . And maybe i might accept them . I'm tired of being the opposite . But now only some people may i miss much . Youhh know who . And it's not Kaq Aishah , since i dont miss her that much . Ohh well , till death do us part , okay ? Kaq tiqah , Kaq Ira , Kaq Rina and Adq Bella will be missed dearly . Rest assured , we will keep in touch . Im not sure how long i might hold out next year . Will i still have my friends ? Well , that ,
is another story .
~End~

1 comments:

Lizza said...

haha..abeh aku tkderh/....not fair larh elizabeth...haha..nth more to riet...

ur sista,
Lizzy