BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Beautiful dirty dirty

Rich rich dirty dirty beautiful , dirty , richhhh ~


Hie guys !
Ohkayy ,
So yesterday right ,
The Drama went to this Tampines West CC ,
Or something liddat ,
Kayy lemme tell youu how it began .
Firstly ,
Wake up in the morning 
Feel the light P - diddy . . 
Okayy stop it !
So i went to madrasah ,
After i came back i really had to get ready fast ,
It was already 4++ .
So i went on and had a bath ,
After that i was plain ridiculous .
What should i wear ?
What should i use as a bag ?
What kind of shorts / pants / quarters should i wear ?
What a mess .
So i contacted Sofia ,
And she said i should wear any pants i had .
And long sleeve shirt .
I agreed more ,
Cuz CCs are always cold and it was raining ,
And if i had worn 3/4s instead of 4/4s ( a name i made :D ) ,
I would thaw out !
I was right about that though .
So i actually didnt know what to wear as a " long sleeve shirt " ,
So i just bought what my mom bought me .
It's really cute ,
Or so i thought .
Well it had a map on it ,
It was bought as a souvenir from Melackerh .
But then ,
It had those kind of things 
Which looked like im wearing two clothes ;
One long sleeve and one short sleeve .
Like the ones youu see matrep malaysher pkaii .
Actually i despised thinking of that !
So i made it seem better by telling myself its cute .
So i DID feel better ,
And so i picked it to go with the pants .
They were long ones with the color of beige .
Yeahh that's what Sofia said it should .
I was a bit colorblind , so i think i may be wrong .
Well ,
Blahblah and i was already wearing it .
Nice , warm , just - ironed cute shirt .
Kayy maybe cut off the cute .
So after that ,
I had yet ONE more problem .
I wanted to bring 
My phone ,
My Jean Ure book ,
My mp3 .
So they were too many things to bring by pockets .
So i looked for a bag and the only small bag i had was that matrep bag .
The camera bag .
Eughh ,
I use to think its pretty but after almost 2 years using it i think it sucks .
I think i looked like a total dweeb .
Actually right ,
I didnt like using it cus some ppl say its for matreps .
And i already was looking 29% like em !
Sucks dicks gazzets .
I wanted to call Sofia ,
But then she didnt pick up .
So i called Ameera ,
She too didnt pick it up .
And i was already late so i just used it and went off ,
Feeling totally baaad about the bag !
So after that i took 240 ,
Instead of walking to Lakeside mrt then take mrt .
I went the long way .
Then after that i took 243W since 243G had too many ppl .
And also , W reached at the same time as i did .
Actually horhh ,
I've never W to get to school .
I took G .
And so W was completely alien .
But then ,
Flashback of grey and white . . .

Kaq Aisyah : Okayy so since your PSS frens take both W&G . . .
Me : We can take any of em ?
Kaq Aisyah : Yes !
Me : But maybe let's just stick to G . . .
Kaq Aisyah : Okayy .

Flashback back .
With Color .
So i just took the bus and went off .
In the bus , i was the last so i had no seat .
And this mother ,
Or so i thought ,
( She was damn young ; minahrep )
Had to stand with me with her trolly .
And her baby was just so noisy .
Bu t i cant really listen to my mp3 .
I just dont like it .
Until i get a seat ,
Which i didnt get at all for the whole ride .
So after that ,
I opened my umbrella and held it so close to my head ,
That it actually hid my face , .
I thought it looked smexy ,
Cuz in my head i was listening to Beautiful Dirty Rich .
Im tired .
Second post later .

0 comments: