BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Things Change .

And i did too .


Hello people ,
Today , i have a serious matter to talk about .
This , is regarding all that had passed since early 20 09 .
Friends , which i cannot name .
This could be the answer that you would be all looking for .
Last year before i left ,
I didnt want to remember any of you .
And especially Aishah .
We all knew who i was , who was the Madame ,
The Dark Lady , haha .
I cannot remember any of you ,
For if i do , none of my goals shall succeed .
Though i do feel guilty for this .
Things change , my friends .
And i did too .
Look all around you .
It's all a matter of confidence .
If you're confident you may still succeed with me ,
Go ahead .
But i can't .
I left you all long ago ever since my 12th Birthday .
On the midnight of 1/12/09 .
Do you remember the scripts ?
Maybe you didn't .
Because you were all to busy to notice me giving you that .
But i have it with me ,
And after reading it ,
The change was absolute .
I completely blacked out from you .
And so , ....
It's not a new beginning or a new life .
It's just you going to a higher level of education .
So stop acting like its over for your 
Mentel whorish friendships ,
Be mature within ur immaturity .
You had 5 friends to follow you ,
I had none .
I started from scratch ,
with my seniors and of my level ,
Which some boys and girls , 
Decided to be childish
Despite their maturity to not befriend me .
Sodo the world a favor and rid this world of one less idiot .
And stop trying to negotiate me to go ,
For any fucking meet-ups you've planned .
You're an embarrassment to me .
Why aren't you even studying ?
That alone ruined my impression of you .
Be smart .
Forget it .

0 comments: