BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Someone loves me

Hie .

Well ,
I found out something .
This girl is like ,
She likes me and says all kinds of things .
Like ,
He means the world to me oh my gosh oh my . .
Like , everyone loves me and only nana is special ;D
Huuuu . . 
But pity her .
Loving a stone ,
and not a mirror .
She said this :
Ismail is one cute guy .
He loves this bitch which has a sickening nickname .
Ismail just loves everyone ,
Especially girls .
I think its because he's not used to being used to boys .
anyway , 
I like him .
He may like **** but he doesn't really take the steps ,
so maybe he's fallen out of love for her .
Or maybe he's always like that .
My friends tell me his exs are always people ,
who he likes and they like him back .
But still , i have hope .
One day my beauty will catch him .
And the bitch can just say goodbye .
Wait no ,
Ismail can say goodbye .
yes ismail only has crushes .
**** cant be love could it ?
If all those crushes were loves ,
He''s desperate .
But he said he was having crushes syndrome ,
and that **** was the longest crush .
Before it gets any further ,
i want him to stop .
bcos if thn it might turn to love .
 

??Well guess how tired i got !??
I had to copy it ,
I couldnt copy and paste cuz its a diary .
kayy gtg , brbfalw , good bye

0 comments: