BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A surrounding

Hello Everyone : D
Okayy , so recently I did this to my blog ,
And it seems like it got pretty nicer now .
It's like its been polished and well-oiled .
Okay .
That well oil part is quite gross .
Gives me a headache .
Anyway a new background won't change much ,
As many people say .
But at least i could relax seeing my blog like that !
It's like ,
So many vulgars i don't know what happened !
Shit , it's so clean now i've wiped this blog's face ,
Off with all those Gaga and Wealth things .
Well at least for now .
It might come back , but that's not the point .
Point is ,
I was hoping you all could read without so much hassle .
So I placed Telephone in Piano Version .
Then i thought , which background would match ?
So I thought of a calm and serene place .
A Pradadise . Sorry Paradise .
So we have a beach at sunset .
Sure , there were other sunsets but doesn't match as firmly as the beach .
As in , match the piano so much .
Anyways so sorry for closing down this blog .
Looks like Cek Ning has " Tagging rounds " Once in a while , eh ?
So i really apologise and i hope , to anybody that's been reading this ,
Keep on reading 'cause i love you all .
Kayy ,
Bye !
I love you ,
Imma miss you ,
Muuuuahs .

0 comments: