BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Norhafizah Wedding Day 2

Hey guys.


So i was like saying,
I had 2 posts coming up on my favorite cousin's 2 wedding days.
And i had it coming.
So it's like now i'm posting on my experience on the 2nd Day.
Didn't take long though.
So it's like on the 2nd day,
We did the same.
The real wedding was supposed to be starting at 10am,
But some guests decided to came at 9,
And my mom and my aunt,
Both carrying some reinforcement food,
Were both alerted by this by my 2nd Aunt.
Her name is Norjanah Binte Basri.
She was panicking for someone to layan them at the void deck.
So it's like, when she called us,
By coincidence we were just waiting for the NE line to Khatib.
So when we heard we just went down to get a taxi instead.
So it's like,
We were all going down from the station, me my little brother the maid my aunt and my mom.
If you knew about Jurong East and it's distance to it's personal SMRT taxi stand,
You would know how great a distance we had to walk.
And my little brother was in his mobile cab.
So we had to push him and my aunt had to carry the heavy food.
So it's like we had to go down and get to the taxi stand,
I was a little afraid of going through the pass because i was using a Ticket.
A ticket from Lakeside to Khatib,
So i thought if i got down at Jurong East it might not work.
But anyway it did,
And we all had to wait for mum cuz she was running late because she had to take some money from an ATM.
So it's like we all waited down there.
But then we thought if we made our way ferst it would save time.
But when we did we forgot about mum,
So we had to wait because she called us to let us know she lost her way.
She couldn't find us,
Not that she didn't know where to go.
So we told her where we were,
Just by the side of Popular.
So it's like after she found us we made our way.
Then there was this cab that was there, it was waiting for a passenger.
Or passengers.
So anyway we all hurried there,
And my aunt was panting,
My maid had a little drop of perspire.
Anyway the taxi went without us.
Crazy right?
The driver doesn't want money.
We were almost there,
Yet a few steps away and it was gone.
So it was like What the hell.
I hate that cab.
I was feeling warm in my body.
You know that feeling?
Yeap.
But then soon a new cab arrived and we were on our way.
This little devil couldnt shut up.
I was listening to my mp3,
Listening to Vanessa Mae in fact.
And he was like trying my patience.
He was pulling my earpiece,
In fact he pulled so hard,
And my earpiece was literally glued you know,
Glued, with super glue,
And then POP goes the earpiece.
He did this a couple of times,
Until i finally had enough and said " OI! " and he cried.
He cried.
And he cried louder.
And cried and cried so loud.
Then the driver almost lost his way on the road.
" DIAMLAH " screamed my mum.
" Nangis, nangis. CEPAT NANGISLAH. " I screamed.
And he stopped.
Then after we arrived,
We went to the void deck.
And me an taqi were playing as mom and maid went to unpack the food we brought.
So as they were busy we played together till 12++
Or 2++.
But anyway soon the bride was down.
Then soon, i was told to take videos.
I took the video of the groom on the way.
Kepakepakepakepakbingbing
So then after he arrived,
He sat on the pelamin and then the kepak went on.
Then the silat crew came and one by one did stunts.
Then one more person.
And then soon it was over,
Then the penari came in,
After the penari was over,
We all took pics.
We all except our family.
Because we would only take pictures later.
When the bride and groom return.
So it's like,
We waited for a few hours, tending to guests as they come and go.
In the end it was only a few of us,
And we took a picture together.
So then,
We went home by mrt.
Till then,
May the next post be revealed!
What's wrong with my english nowadays...
Oh yeah, here's the bride's FB.
Wanna add her or see how she looks like...
Norhafizah Khamis --> http://www.facebook.com/norhafizahkhamis?ref=ts
Or the groom, his FB.
Wanna add him or see how he looks like?
Khairul Anwar --> http://www.facebook.com/khaian?ref=ts
Or the mother of the bride, her FB.
Wanna add her or see how she looks like?
Yea i'm sure there are people who want to see the lucky mom!
Norjanah Basri --> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000088611157&ref=ts
So, have fun for the rest of your day!
God loves you :)

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97

0 comments: