BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is my heart

And i wont allow this disrespect!

Hello angels!
Fared readers and bloggers.
Mmm i feel good today.
Tomorrow is the festive annual Hari Raya Haji, where us muslims sacrifice a goat.
It's also the day of forgiveness, if i may relate so myself.
There's a prayer session tomorrow.
Me and my dad leaving at 6:30 a.m.
I know, it's rather too early, but if you are punctual there'll be no space.
The sermon would've already started and you would've missed a lot.
Furthermore, it's the holidays.
Obviously every muslim in the neighbourhood will be there, and a lot more others from the Jurong area.
Yes, i live in singapore.
Why?
Don't you know.
You mean to say you dont know i live in singapore?
Sheesh, come to a blog where you know which country it's from at least.
Anyway, the mosque was made quite long ago,
It wasnt designed for the few hundreds of people there to pray.
It was designed only to house people from this area.
So thats all there is for the mosque stuffs.
Anyway, some were asking me why i wasnt using tumblr.
Why am i still on Blogger?
Well, i like blogger.
Furthermore, what's up with tumblr and their "cool pictures"?
Reblog here reblog there.
And try any of my links, hopefully you come to find one on tumblr.
Or maybe, just go to any tumblr profile.
You will see they have an average of a thousand posts.
3/4 of them are all reblogged stuffs.
Blogger is a place for you to pour your feelings.
It's not a shop or some fantasy about stuffs you like.
fuckyeah here, fuckyeah there.
So thats for the Tumblr Blog thingy.
Anyway, today i didnt go to the Religious Class.
The one every tuesday.
Well guess what the reason was?
Late?
Forgot?
Overslept?
None.
All wrong.
It's because it was raining.
You know, it's kinda funny.
Because it was raining thunderstorms,
My mum stopped me from going.
I was all happy then, but i hid it cause my mum would probably say such bad things.
Which, i guess, are true.
One of the things she says is "So you like staying at home? Lazybum!"
Which is quite true.
She implies that guys are supposed to be outside doing stuffs.
And she already has doubts when i go down just to buy something.
She wants me to go out, and when i even want to walk down for a while she's all hysterical about it.
Doesnt make sense.
Its like saying you have to go out but i dont want you to.
Which is stupid.
Cause the only reason i CANT go out is because YOU dont want me to.
Trust me on this, i wanna go out with my friends and just wait for her reaction.
So calculative.
Its the holidays and shes all over "Whats the time? Where? Who'll be there? How do i contact you? When are you coming home? 7? NO"
See what i mean?
It's really irritating.
I actually want to go out more than just staying at home playing games and staying in my room all locked up and on facebook.
I want to go out.
Do anything, stay healthy, go out with friends, much like a normal ontheway teen.
But my mum wont understand that.
She probably wont understand that its normal for kids to go out.
She probably wont understand that i hate staying at home.
And now, she's looking for courses like camps at mosques for me to go.
I hate camps, okay?
And especially one where we can't even talk.
We dont even know anyone.
What, you rather i go out with people i dont even know than with people i know best?
You dont trust me at all.
You dont trust that no camps will do good for me.
I'll probably go to the camp bored and come back from the camp bored.
I know this sounds harsh and i know my mum is doing everything for me to go out.
But i want to, and you're not allowing me to do so.
I know you want to put me in trusted hands, but whats so bad about going out with friends to shopping malls?
I have a voice you know.
And its a matter of time before THIS goes to her.
Dont argue and try to keep your ego.
I have my ego too but why do i even have a blog?
I have my ego too but why do i still wanna tell you this?
Oh hoho, you think this isnt private?
What makes you think your stuffs you keep from us are private?
You dont wanna lose, thats what.
I cant believe i've seen my friend's mums being so grateful and kind full of hospitality.
YOU on the other hand have no trust at all.
Not even on your own son.
Okay this is getting WAAAAY emotional!
Lets talk about something else!
Well you see i have some matters to attend to.
Sleeping, dreaming, that sort of thing.
If you are looking for some reading, please find me at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
Well?
I'm tired!
That mother-to-son-trust talk took everything from me.
And my headache too!
Mmmmm, my eyes hurt.
Oh well, till tomorrow, farewell!
Oh, Selamat Hari Raye Haji kaum muslimin!

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97

0 comments: