BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Beer of Holidays, Results and Anticipation

Welcome whomsoever that came here and read upon my blog,

To my blog.
All of my studies have prepared me for this moment.
May the Prophets and the One Himself witness this fell night.
I thank Thee for Thy strength and courage that Thy have implemented in me.
Thats enough.
Okay so i have very very good news.
Okay as you may know, the education system in Singapore, my country, is very subsequent.
We start like this:
Kindergarten:
Nursery
Kindergarten 1
Kindergarten 2
Primary School:
Primary 1
Primary 2
Primary 3
Primary 4
Primary 5
Primary 6

Secondary School:
Secondary 1
Secondary 2
Secondary 3
Secondary 4 (Express & Normal Technical Stops Secondary Education Here)
Secondary 5 (Normal Academic Stops Secondary Education Here)

So you see there are 3 modes of education.
Express, Normal Academics and Normal Technical.
Express is hard but its fast.
It takes four years.
Normal Academics is easier though you spend one more year.
It takes five years.
Normal Technical is easy though you spend your years in ITE after four years in Secondary School.
It takes alot of years.
Lol, so i am in express and to advance from Sec 1 to Sec 2 is tedious.
You need to pass academically AND morally.
Ya well morally is only a small percentage of how you advance.
Its how the teachers comment on you.
If allowed, the comments can vary where you go.
Like lets say you failed academically but then the teachers like your behavior in class.
They comment very good things, so you could still be promoted but the teachers will keep a close eye on you.
And then i had to wait for my results.
My overall results CANNOT fail!
So you know what it means when i say "Good news"!
It means i passed, dumbass.
So it's like my lowest grade in the result slip is a C, which means the rest were Bs and As!
It is great to see good results, as i failed maths 8 times in a row in my Primary 5 and 6 years.
So its surprising, i passed Secondary maths but failed Senior Primary maths.
Now i dont understand that, but what i remembered what they said the beginning of our secondary 1 life was that maths was easy here.
It's a giant leap down in difficulty from our primary school maths.
I dont understand why they make primary school maths so hard.
So you see i passed my Overall so i get anything i want!
A lot of you may think, i may want the latest high tech stuffs.
No actually, i want something as simple and normal as a game.
Now this is fun, i want either the Bloodrayne 2, or GTA Vice City.
I miss Vice City, i used to keep it, until my dad said it wasnt for me, i was young then.
Cause you know Vice City is for people who are much older.
Wasnt for my age.
Yea, one more thing, i actually called my step-father "dad".
I like calling him dad, he's more of a dad to me than the -other- dad.
Cause i dont even know how it feels to have the -other- dad with me right now.
I never felt him take care of me.
He's more of a vicious guy from what i've heard.
Cause when you dont know a person you discover him through what you hear about him.
And i heard many, many tales about his evil.
Anyway, the holidays are here, Deepavali has passed, so i'm sorry i didnt wish my hindu readers a "Happy Diwali" sooner.
So Happy belated Diwali!
Hope you had fun celebrating with your friends!
And family, too.
I certainly hoped you sweet as thosai 'sauce' Hindu readers had some family bonding!
Anyway, Christmas is coming, i'd better get ready to wish my christian readers too.
A lot of things have happened.
Like Hari Raya, Deepavali, and soon Christmas and Chinese New Year is coming too.
And, my dear readers, my birthday is in between all this celebration!
Anyway, if any of you are interested my birthday is on the 2nd of December.
So as i was saying, Happy Diwali to my Hindu readers ;D!
Oh yea!
How could i forget?
Happy Hari Raya Haji to all muslim readers ;D
By the way, i wont be sacrificed in any mosque okay!
My name is Ismail but i wasnt turned into a goat!
And yea, the holidays are here, and i heard my family is going to somewhere in malaysia!
I'm thinking its somewhere like KL, but we already went there.
So i'm really not sure.
So that's all for the updates, and oh, did i tell you?
Drama has already ended, all performances for this year is finished, and the only thing left is the anticipation for next year!
But sadly, the sec 3s will be stepping down june next year.
So we'll be left alone with the next year's sec 1 and next year's sec 3.
Which are really this year's sec 2.
So i had to go to 2 days of remedial classes.
Both were Maths.
Well, i went with my same group of Awesomes.
It so happens that we, the same group, has the same remedial classes.
Okay, that's actually all i have for you, but if you're looking for more, then you'll have to wait till my next update.
Tomorrow i have my religious class, as usual.
So yeah, wish me luck cause the last exams for primary 6 pupils in my religious education system.
Oh well.
Till then, farewell~!

Facebook --> http://www.facebook.com/RAIhaNAH97
Hotmail --> pemerintah_pontianak@hotmail.com
Gmail --> allahmahabesar@gmail.com
Youtube --> http://www.youtube.com/user/ismailblgps97

0 comments: