BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Another dayy.

Hie folks.Today,i had a rather hungry day.Even if i were to hear you say,''It's bulan puaser what?!'',i would still say the same thing.Because,i ate prata with fish curry for sahur today and i ate only 2 and what's more i didn 't eat any more!Haish.Luckily now its only directly 30 mins or half an hour to buker.Gosh after today we have 21 more days(which isn't very little) to puase!which,technically,means that i'm gonna have to solat 8 rakaat for terawih including withir which also means 168 rakaats!Wow.Hey guys,you know what?A ustadz gilerr mabukk said that one rakaat is 72 days if put into normal daddy day solat.So which means....Gah im not gonna calculate so if you're really nice you'll do it for me as if you're my dog.Ok im not sure where's my spectacles i just asked my mom whether she took it (as she sometimes did)and she said..."Jangan tanyer umi ehk bender2 mcm gini.Ko pergi cari sendiri ko!Tk kuaser aku nk layan"......normally if old peaseants say that to me i'll slap his/her face.I mean,you're not being nice.I just asked;you should answer at least a nice little ''i don't know''.Oh god she's so lucky she's my mom.But my friends will know that one day i'll strike back with karma.BLACK karma.PURELY black.And so,as i was saying before my rude mother cut me in,it was a day of puase.I wish i hadn't listened to my maid about eating prata.Now this month is a month of eating nutritiously(wrong spelling),not eating delicacies that we like.So for example if you really like chocolate and had always ate it in the morning(example no offence),You can't do that anymore because you would die if you did it.Anyways its not enough for your body so even when you're dieting,you HAVE to eat enougheven if it means eating 120 tons of rice.Btw no cereals.Its only for keeping fresh and awake in the morning.Keep that in mind.But should any of you be,like,well,really eating 120 tons,rest assured it'll be lost by the time it reaches 7:09-7:13.No worries!Hey what happened to me?A minute ago about fasting and now about health and food.Haish.I got nothing more to talk about.Playing patapon 2 donchaka now.
I'm still kicking.....
~The end~
(Cindai music in the background please!)

0 comments: