BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Playing in the rain??

Kk.Hie guys.Today,it was a,well,not to say a horrible one,but....IT IS A HORRIBLE DAY!I'll start from the beginning.Today,i had a madrasah class.I went there using taxi because,well,i was LATE!I mean,i was supposed to be there by 8,in the morning.It may be madness but i got used to it.Everything the teacher was about to teach was all what i already knew before all the other students.Because of that the class was a bit boring.But there was this freaking ass kid who is such an unbeareable pain in the butt.What,an ass.So he kicked my chair and all my books on the table dropped.Darn him!Asshole.He had the cheek to say i was the one doing that to myself.I was crazy.But,fortunately,none believed him.I took this chance and said,....
Me-Jangan purer2 bodoh ah!
Him-Aperh?Ko tu yg bodoh,nk cari pasal....
Me-Why exactly are you so stupid?
Him-What stupid?You stupid!
Me-Stupid dumb ass childish kid!
Him-Aperh jerh.....tkder org layan......
So it stopped.He actually shut up.Ok,after that i went home.Long story short.So there goes a day.Uwaa!It started to rain.I took the 98 bus and went down on the bus stop in front of Lakeside Primary School.Soon,It began to REALLY rain.What i meant was that from a drizzle came a downpour.All my fault for singing Lenka-The show in the classroom.Well,I repeated my singing at the part where they say ''Or i'll smile hard,its gonna pour''.Gosh it came true.Then in my mind i was like,what,keep going faster?Then i fell.Uwaa!Dolat terluper solat.Haha.LoL.Then,I reached home all soaked.No,smart alecks,Not to the bone.To the skin!I even had time to spin and jump around in the rain.Then after all that playing i went back home.This time I was really soaked to the bone.My songkok was like so wet it felt like a carpet when i pat it.Then i went to my room,saw my mom,and was asked to bath.Usually i would say no,but because i wanted to go to school 100%,i said yes.After playing i fought with Ormen Karmen,Dettankarmen,and ZuttanKarmen.On my psp larh.Ormen and Dettan were damn easy.Zuttankarmen killed me in an instant.So when i was playing Muttaqi came into the room.He said that there was no one because my mom went to 'work' and that my VERY LAZY stepdad was sleeping.He also added that he urinated.Oh god.So,to avoid trouble when no one is in the house,i gave him the psp(he knows how to play)and left him there.Gosh he really played hard.Up till umi came home.So i recharged the psp,and played the laptop instead.Been a while since i checked on Restaurant City.Barn buddy has no plants at all.Im gonna do something.Ok then,You heard the boss.
I'm still kicking......
~The end~
(Sebelum cahaya music in the background please!)

0 comments: