BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ismail Strikes Again!

Hi everyone.Yes,Ismail strikes again.Got nothing better to do.Haha!BTW,since y'all know who i am,there's no reason to explain.Ok,today,some p5 and p6 students took the Higher Mother Tongue exam papers.And not to forget,today is another day of fasting.Felt really hungry during recess.What an ass.I get hungry at school and headache at home.Ass.Shamira also tried to talk to me.Ewww.Ass.Back to the topic.Ass.Ms Turina gave us no homework today.Cikgu Lyn made me scared just now because i DIDN'T HAVE the Ujian 3.Double ass.Then we got our malay LC prelim papers.I ''so-called'' failed.TRIPLE ASS!!Then we got lectured.We went back to our classes and got back our Composition and Listening and Booklet A.According to Ms Turina,I,Ama liza and some others got the highest.*no ass for this*.After that off to math lesson.Got our papers.OAS,Booklet A,Booklet B and Paper 2.All of them.Guess what?I got D!D for Doctor!!Half-ass.So i was half happy then.Soon,after going through Booklet A,We went home at 1 pm.I didn't went home,same with the others.Went to JP to search for Present for Teachers Day.Met Seri and gang on the way.At first,it was Izzah,Seri,Balqis,Atikah and me.Then after going to Balqis's house to change clothes(i didn't have any),We found Razlynn who had,by the time,changed.*Not a single ass here!*.Soon,we reached JP.We actually went seperately because i was going to somewhere else not on their *Agenda.I searched and searched.Finally made up mind and went to The Icing Room.That was from Kak Dayah's idea.She's not here with us but her memories stay here!Soon,we found BR.Then Danial.QUADRUPLETS OF ASS!hmph.What an ass.A real dynamic super combo ass.I then had nothing to do,the dogs were at Action City,So i went home.I fell asleep on the bus lol.I missed the bus stop so i decided to turn.Didn't care where the dog i am and just made a turn.Woke up two bus stops away from bus stop.APERH AKU CAKAP NIE??Haha,lol!So i came back home at around 3 something,played psp for a while and then i searched the net.And here i am writing.I mean typing.So here's a cheers to another day,
~the end~
(Kepak2bing2 in the background please!)

0 comments: