BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ferral.

Oh.Hii guys.Gosh.Its another day again.Oh yes,about yesterday,i saw Ain at JP while i was out buying and repairing something at the same time.Haha.I was just beside her shop all along.Thought want to tegur her but what if i was made a ''paiseh''?Haha.Ok,for today,I loitered with Seri and Izzah and Isnina and Haziq and Atikah (Beraper byk nyerh and aku aderh??).Then we joked a bit-bit and then we witnessed Seri who was drinking water.Haha.WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!?I dunno.Just laughing like everyday else.Btw tomorrow no school;I'm gonna be grumpy.No Isnina and Aishah and Syazwana and even Ama Liza.If you're asking me why girls?Ehk they all my kakak angkat you know!Isnina is 14 july Aishah is 28 may or something but im sure that they are all older than me.Of course!I'm 2nd December.Ok.Even without dogs and assholes and bastards i can't live for a day.lolololololololololololol.Well,refering to Muhammad Ridhuwan Bin Daud of 2009,''Challenges are hard (I think i remembered wrongly) but they are what we live for''.Well,we'll refer to that in this case.Ehk yes I do think this is a very,very short post.But hey,it's still a post!So....In this case,or in all cases,i'd say...
~The end~

0 comments: