BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 12, 2010

M - I - S - E , Missy be a freak .

Sex so good i could freak ya on mah sleep .


Ohh hie ! 
Todayy i had a nice day ,
And a good chat to top it up !
Like ice cream topped witt chocolate and cheryy .. .. 
Im gettin too horny !
I forgot to say i love you to Raihanah , together witt e muuackz !
Ohh no , God please dont end this relation between me ;(
Okayy , so i was like , couldnt stop saying Dina is sexy .
Like , lols !
Be . 
Honest .
And be urself !
So youhh see , i bought this special thing for Nana ,
Ohh she's nt gonna read this blog .
Dont worry i gt it covered .
I bought this box , it has hearts and all over it ,
And a rosy pen which i tot it was cute !
It even has its smell youhh know .
My maid tot it was real .
Anw , inside e box , I put in marbles .
Then , i tot of putting in my things from e Vault -

GREEN HEARTS 
- Folded Straws ,
- Green .

HEARTED " I-LOVE-YOU "S
- Papers made into ,
- Heart shapes ,
- Printed on it says " I love you "
- In 3 diff languages 

So there ! 
My Valentine's Girft for her .
And of course , a card !
A few perfumes and im done ;D
Ohhh of course !
Homework !
I forgot !
I need to do iyt yo .
So maybe you just wait a while ?
I gotta take a dukie ;D

I love you
Wo ai ni
Ana Uhibbukka
Aku cinta sama kamu ~

0 comments: