BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

She's a BITCH

Talk mo junk but wont look my way .


Hie ya'll !
Nice blogging nowadays ,
And yeah .
Remember my andalus cla -
No .
Shuddup .
Remember my andalus classes every saturday right ?
Kayy , as ya'll know i always go home witt Irfan every day ,
Cuz we got e same block .
And as usual something crazy was happening ,
I'll story this to ya ;D
We were going home , but before that could happen ,
Irfan wanted to go McDonald's .
I protested , and made a hundred reasons .
But i couldnt resist a Choc Sundae and . . 
The Mcflurry .
I didnt buy e French fries , bitches know why .
So after dat ,
We went to e bus stop , waiting for e 98 .
Ohh yeahh , if *Kaq* Rasyidah was right ,
Then that bus actually passed by her home evryday :P
So you see , while we were waiting , (wwwww)
I caught a seat before him .
THAT made me real proud and made me warm all inside :D
I was grinning !
But not for long ,
Cuz .. .  
GHAHAHA !
I cant stop laughing at wat happened .
Since last Tuesday there were a few bees buzzing around e seats .
Apparently he mistaken my grin for me to eat him , 
Or wtf he was thinkin , 
But he buzz around me ,
Landed on my sideways index finger ,
On my hand . .. 
And i freaked out .
Who knows wat e bee could doo ?
Wat if it was a wasp ?
Ohh , its still big anyway !
Well , i couldnt stop grinning , 
So i grinned witt my eyes WIDE OPEN ,
Which of course looked kinda stupid ,
And like Joker somewhat .
I opened my mouth to scream ,
And stood up , only to learn dat 14 ( i counted , i had time to ) 
Other bees floating around !
All those i had mentioned about e bees happened real quick ,
I flicked every part of my body , ( dont get horny , slut , i didnt do dat )
I ran a few distances away .
Soon 14 bees were conquering other seats .
Nyonya went up ,
Sexy couple went up ,
Edward Cullen and Edward scissorshand ( >.
In apek form went up ,
And soon irfan and i were e only 2 remaining survivor .
To survive wat ? 
No stings at all .
And the bees were like ,
" You want one ? " 
Bitch !
But then e bus came .
So we took it back home .
When we arrived at e void deck ,
We thought of buying Batu air ,
Or watever he called it .
Call it Air batu , he say batu air .
Nak batu api ?
So i bought milo , he buy milo .
We went up e lift .
So you see , i was prepared for his little " trap " long before it happened . .
He stopped me from reaching e button , but i managed to press level 2 .
At Lvl 2 , i screamed ,
" TOLONG ! TOLONG ! ADE ORG NK ROGOL AKU ! AHH TOLONG ! "
Like e situation was sooo big and chaotic , we heard doors opening .
This all happened in 2 seconds .
So he stopped me from going out ,
And i used e only weapon i had .
Not a weapon , but nahh .
A weapon in this case is anytyng you could use .
I used my block of ice at his neck , 
It wasnt opened so its clean -.- stupid slut
So he jerked back and screamed , while buying me time to get out .
Not much " time " luhh ,
I managed to get out .
Toot - teeteet - teeteet !
Went e door .
Bye irfan !
I waved .
Ohh ,
The neighbors  were watching me .
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- Went e neighbors .
My face grew red , and i went up e stairs to e 3rd level .
Yes i lived at e 3rd level .
Soo you see ,
It wasnt such a crazy day after all .
Kaykay , i gotta go .
Ohh no !
I have a lil sum'n fo ya .

Remember i said i did experiments at e bus interchange at e new intrchnge ?
Well here's e result ya 'll !

A hottie from another country :
Old " i dont care guy " stared just a lil below her neck . 4 seconds .
NS muke paikiaq guy just couldnt care less . 0 seconds .
India guy wearing pink stared at her top - to - bottom . 2 seconds
Apek LoveToKorekIdong stared at her below . 2 seconds .
Nyonya balek pasar pagy bute stared at her , daggers . 5 seconds !
Hottie from Malaysia flickered her hair , adjusts her bra . 1 second .
Indian woman jelinkk .
Malay NCDCC sergeant just couldnt care less but his walkman . 0 seconds .
Whore from Slutty Land coughed . 2 seconds worth of coughing .
Old tetek tk tau jage mouthed out a vomit sign .
Old tetek tk tau jage husband stared at her young boobs , nthg else . 3 seconds !

Ive got more , but if i ever do a blog post on weekdays ,
I'll tell you wat i saw on dat day alright ? 
Kayys , i gtg . muuuackz !

0 comments: