BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Whaa ?

I like to get to know ya so i can show ya ,

Put e pussy on ya likka told ya !
Gimme all ye numburs so i can show ya ,
Girl actin stank thn call me ova !
Not on e bed lay me on ye sofa ,
Call befo ye come i need tuh shave mah chocha !
Ye do or ye dont or ye will a wontcha ,
Go down town and eat it likka vultcha !
See mah hips and mah tips dontcha ?
See mah ass and mah lips dontcha ?
Lost a few pounds at my whives fo ya ,
Tis e kindda beat dat go ba ta ta ,
Ba ta tata ,
tata tata ta ta ,
Sex me so good ahh say blahblahblah ,
Work it , i needda glass of watar !
Boy oh boy its gud tuh know ya . . .

Hie !
Sorry i was just rapping ;D
And doing it backwards just makes it sound so good .
Todayy ,
I find dat , maybe Rushiqah hates me .
Maybe we should stay away ferm her ,
Ye know , 
So she cn have her peace .
No , im nt sensitive , 
Just seeing wat i could do best for just thi
s one teenie weenie person .
Maybe not teenie weenie , she is afterall quite big ,
If ya know wat i mean .
Anw , 
I met Rafiq @ madrasah todayy .
He seems just very . . . lols .
I as usual kept dancing nobody in class .
People got pissed ;D
Cuz dats wat i do ;D
You wont find a bitch dats even betta !
It aint hot if im not there , 
Gahaha !
Lawls , im thinking of sum'n ..  ..



















Know wat ?
Im a big fan of Missy Elliot !
I know her dark history since e age of 5 ,
Memorised Pass That Dutch at e age of 7 ,
Downloading her songs at e age of 9 ,
Memorising Ching a Ling , She's a bitch
At e age of 11 ,
Work and work it at e age of 12 ,
And of course , her house in Portsmouth VA ,
Born on July 1 1971 ,
Almost all her albums ,
Supa Dupa Fly ,
This is not a Test ,
Both being mah fave ,
And of course , her timbaland partner ,
Her unveiled history ,
And all others , ;D
And they say all that is required to be a fan of someone ,
So dont blindly think dat by liking songs ur dat artist fan lmaoo !
Okayy ,
Im done for todayy .
Chikka !
buhbye ;D


I love you Raihanah ,
Muuackz .

0 comments: