BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Pass that dutch , pass dat dutch . Pass dat dutch , pass dat dutch .

Cum'on pass e dutch bby , shake shake shake ur stuff bby !


Hie yo .
I , uhhm .
Been a bit busy , like fuckkkkkkkkkkk dat !
I dunnoe , i feel busy .
Ohh yeah !
I found e so called " cool specs sec 3 girl " .
Her name really is shafiqa , and i found her fb !
Wooooohhhh ~
You bitchy whores - MAY NOT - know her ,
No reason tuh fuck me though .
Like , if ya'll see her specs you'll be wanting dat .
Im already about to breaaaaak my specs to buy those !
Only one thing .. ..  where ?
Cam tk maluu saak klau tanye .
Tapy klau tk tanye camne plakkk . . .
Sesat jalan malu tanye .
Kayy . 
S0ooo ,
You see i had a real weird convo witt Nana ,
Ohh yeah i doubt you know who she is :P
So it was really weird .
I love her , she's cute and all e more prettier than anyone i met .
Sure , fucktards be sayin * kaq * Nadia and dat Specs girl were prettier !
But on my point of view i mean srsly ,
Raihanah is GLOWING .
She's beautiful .
And e others were my seniors .
Except for Landaa ,
I dunnoe who e fuck would wanna catch'a " its complicated "
Witt a senior .
Eventually he broke up but e daaaaaamn of him to ask a patchup .
Ohh yeah i was sorry i spoilt his moments , 
Cuz i stole Atiqah's hp and ye know wat happened ! :P
Soo back to e beat ,
See , it was weird .
Like she felt so cold it touched my heart . . . ( ismail ismail . pukymak ko . )
Diam ko !
Yeahh serious , sejukk sakk .
Sampai aqu demam .
Tauu ? 
Lovesieeck ?
Lovesick pale otak ko  . . .
Pale otak ko balekk !
So you see , in PSS there are interesting ppl i met .
Kay back to e beat again .
Kecian dher .
She must've been stressed out .
Well ,
I still wont stop saying e " I love youhh "s and " muuackz "s to her ,
Everyday .
So i was like , trpranjat uhh .
She tk pnh camtu perhh , 
So its like a very big thing .
You know , i may have said something wrong .
Who knew ?
* eyelids getting heavy *
Kayy guyys and galss ,
Happy have a nice day !
I mean , night .
Im feeling sleepy .
Kayys , till here i shall end . . 
Buhbyeeeeee !

0 comments: