BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ohh hie !

How was ur dayy guyys && galss ?
Kayy you cant really answer dat , so nvrm .
Todayy ritee , I was like dh bes skolahh .
Thn blah3 terjmperhh Fahanah . 
Actually i dunnoe hw to spell dat , but nahh it mightve been alright .
Soo i was like engrossed in talking witt her about things and stuffs ,
And ohh .
I gave her e Rose meant for "          " .
Yeahh she didnt want it !
Just as predicted in e script .
Not any script , its a magical one .
I found it while running in e park .
Well it seemed to be right in e writing ,
Like its in my language , english !
Whoaa , its not ancient , good .
Well maybe it is . . . but its kinda weird .
I see it implanting within itself Raihanah not wanting it .
Actually there is something within her heart . . .
Whoaa . . . .
THAT sounded wrong . 
Kinda .
Like , lets get on witt it .
I found fhanah , and soo we were engrossed in talking .
Sophia passed by . . ..
Friends passed by . . ..
And thn blah , blah and blah we found my favorite person !
Ohhh , its Na - di - yah ! 
Was i correct ?
Aww she spelled it dat way at drama anyway .
Soo she and also another favorite , uhh , Ameera ,
And me !
This time they were not as lame as aishah and ama liza .
Ohh well lets carry on .
So you see ,
We ended up going together to pass a fullscap ( or smthg )
To Sophia , which she forgot to take after her purchase .
So on e way back we saw fahanah and her friend leaving e school .
So Nadiyah was like ,
" Dher tinggalkn beg ktorg ? "
Then its like so lols uhh !
Thn we got back , thn we talked .
Thn we walked around e school .
Its like ,
We went to 3rd level , and walked and walked .
Ohh yeahh , 
Ameera had to use e girls toilet on e 3rd floor .
Nadiyah tmn her .
Soo i was left witt a nnk at e classroom nearby .
Talk and talk and Nadiyah asked me to stand outside e toilet ,
Saying my voice will make Ameera feel better .
Lmaooo , i talked and talked ,
But i made up this topic on I Love You .
I said ,
" I love you Nadiyah ! Will you marry me ? "
And its like blah3 and thn Ameera came out at last .
So we were done , and we kinda sneaked into e " Drama Room " . . .
Soo we went on and took pictures  .. 
And laughed at one of em .
TSKTSK ! 
I gtg now , 
Uhhm ,
Hug ?
Yehhh , dats e way !
buhbye !
Sobsobs . . 

0 comments: