BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

1 st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th BlahBlah Day Of School .

Weyy , .

Kayy i gat tis school , pioneer sec , which is da fuck i like .
Fuckin love it dat Aishah trying to be aye " minahh-suck-my-dick" to be choosing this school as one of her dreaded ( plus spoilt ) choices . 
So i had this friend , Rushiqah , and she's so the funny youhh know !
So cute , though .
P.S. its always best to see the best side of ur first best impression on the new person youhh know to know them and like them best . and tis be the fuckin tip if ya'll wanna know wtf tuhh do on ur first day , whther or not its a fuckin date or wateva da fuck .
So plus i found this pretty gurl !
She's like , pretty , beautiful , cute and all things good youhh imagine . 
And her name is so cute ! 
Just almost like Diina Mistress ,
Her name is a cousin of her name .
Dinie .
Cute right ?
And frenzshara de shandera , might have a problem . . .
I hate to be a playboy sia .
I totally despise it as much as how youhh fucktards despise taugeh .
Know the small thin vegetables as long ( or short ) as ye last finger ?
The one dat has a yellow leaf ( A , i said a ) and has a " tail " ?
Which youhh have to cut off before youhh eat ?
Yes dat one .
Fuck yeah , first 2 days of orientation this week was soo great ,
I couldnt imagine if i were to even remember aishah and cry ,
*Which i almost did on today's Hall Assembly *
So the best part wuz the dance , 
THE Mass Dance .
Its dat dance to the " Nobody " song ?
By Edward Retard ?
Ohh sorry
By Wondergirls ?
Yeah dat damn one . 
So it was DAMN CUTE ! ! !
I love it ,
Then my seniors taught me how to do it prsonally and blah ,
So its like they say i bcom the little brother 
Wow .
I made even more friends , like everybody know me ;) then the senior also my friend ?
LOLS wouldnt think ?
Well dats all fer tuhhday !

0 comments: