BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Wooh ! Dinie and Nobody Dance . And Rushiqah .


 Hie Bastard Peeps . ;)

Ohh yeah , this pic is taken from the Pioneer Web .
Yeah , see me ?! 
Gurl youhh see me ? 
We on TV !
Just kiddin .
Ohhkay , know who's Dinie ?
The gurl juz on top of me is !
Ahh ! 
She so pretty and cute ,
Cn go make my head spin . 
Im so Charmed !

Rushiqah klau ko nk blang dher 
gy blang luhh ehy ?
Huu , dher pon dh tauhh .
Tkpe luhh , tk suke aku pn tkpe . . .
Aslkn lgy baek dri Hidayah sua . . .
Eheh , Bastard Peeps , yo
uhh wnna know who's Rushiqah ?
No dont go to her blog . 
See it right here !

Ohhkay . . .
From here its easy to see where she is .
Btw this is a pic of 1/1307 of the ppl dancing .
I like the dance !
So cute , like Dinie . 
Its the dance to the nobody song . 
I memorized it !
Love it !
And no wonder the Mr Jana the Discipline Master caught me smiling all the tyme during the dance .
At the end o the day he asked whether i enjoyed the dance .
I did ! 
I said dat to hym .
Of course he was happy i did also .
Ohhkay Rushiqah is the one wearing white specs , juz in the middle of the pic ;)
Ohhkay love youhh guys , love Dinie , Rushiqah " Best Friend " Dahlan and buhbye .
;) ;) ;)
Btw , I gt a pic on Dinie ! 
Uhh ! 
Im screaming !
Not even first day of weekend i miss her and Rushiqah already sia :(( 
Mostly Dinie ! XD !
Dinie's the one in the middle .
So i said enough , So . . .
Buhbye ! 
For Real This Time .
;);)


0 comments: