BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Randomm ~

Kay , a post dats randomm starts now :D

Kay before anytyng ,
To Rushiqah :
Oeii ! Tk yahh luhh buang mase ko gy tules bende tuqhh !
Serhhdeyhh aku tauhh ! Not dat i didnt forgive ya , just dat . . .
I was having a a damn headache ! Saket sakk .
Anw , thx for it too ! :D
To *Nana :
Eheh , project runway kapa ? ? Damn Louis . . . .
Louis wat ? Louis Pasteurized milk . :D
Hope we get it prepared before presentation !
P.S. I like Dinie XD


Okayy , so youhh see todayy i didnt go for Rugby selection .
So i went home cuz i was damn sick , like wat ? 
A head ache , vomiting *blood and gore* ??
Is dat not called sick ?
P.S. I still had dat headache which prevented me from laughing too hard .
But then , Laughter is the best medicine , huh ?? ??
So i laughed my way back home , but damn , SAKET SAKK !!! !!!!
Damn Head !

Enough for today , with loves and hearts ,
ismail*~

0 comments: