BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Foundation Of Care ~

Hey Hey Hey , im wats happenen !


Lolols , ever heard dat ?
Haishh .
Todayy , My Deathly life seeks an audience .
But who would want to be it ?
I try my very best to hide my true self to others in school .
I also try very hard not to cry . 
I try real hard not to dream .
I try my hardest at forgetting all nostalgia i have .
Lucky for me , God moved Dinie , Rushiqah and Mirza just near me .
I just feel so lonely .
Dinie has her own set of friends , Rushiqah dosnt seem to like being with me alone .
Mirza also has his own friends .
Yeah , still , they're real fortunate .
Im just there without any other persons to tell me about happenings in their life .
And still , i make the best of best impression of myself . 
Hmm , i love myself .
They say i make friends easily cuz im bubbly and friendly .
That , however is only half true .
For love , friendliness takes only 16% . 
The rest youhh'll have to figure out , I have my own view .
Wow , i just cant possibly make enemies . 
I mean , the other time i was witt Rushiqaahhh , and then  . 
Kay , im not sure wat she did at all .
I think it hurt , cuz i was havin a migraine .
Got really sick , but hey !
Look at Dinie - and im all cured !
But i couldnt look at her .
I look at anyone and im looking ayt stars .
Well , gt in the sickbayy .
Ohh yeah , about Rushiiqaahhh ,
She did SMTHG , and im sure it is smthg .
And it hurt cuz pain is doubled more than thrice in a migraine .
Here's my experiment witt myself :

Normal beating - Chains happen , and it moves my head !
Beating - Teong ! Owwuch .
Push - Wtf ! Go suck a dick , cibai ! Hurts ! 
Side bang - If youhh a gal , imma burst ur fake tits . Boy , lailai . . . . and scream as much as ye like .
Slap - Im dead .

Okayy . 
THAT is how much it hurt .
Lols , and if ya'll gals and gays wanna know wat happens when youhh side bang me in a migraine ?
Imma xplain like a BOOK if youhh a boy .
I'll rip yo balls off , and yo empty bleeding ( my fingers are trained to scratch kitchen knifes )
As i said , yo empty bleeding penis might as well be cut off .
But dont worry , I giv ya a chance tuh put a seed in it and let it groww .
BUT , imma take yo blood vessels and with it ctill connected to yo penis ,
Imma put it in the oven HANGIN youhh under it .
Okayy , whoa whoa , Ismail gets horny when it comes tuh punishment .
Ohh , im enjoying it so lemme do it a lil moowre , all right bitch ?
Wow yo gotta make yo eyes bigga - its too waide .
Now , Lets see . . .
If i was a whore who gt sexually abuse ,
Imma take dat *penis* AND *Sfing ! Swfing ! Bleeech ! * . . . .
And in a WHAO~ in slow motion , youhh'd see yo penis bein pulled off .
And guess wat happens to thee infertile brat ?
i'll take his penis and he'll die SMILING .
Ouuuh , and a gurl who lie in a case in court , I'll be the judge ,
And  . .. . 
KWANG ! FUU - YAAAAHH ! WAHH - THENG ! FWOOTHERE !
Okayy , lemme tell ya wat happens .
Well , i'd jump off mahh seat in kung fu style ,
And posing as a praying mantis RIGHT aft i land ( With my undrwear flyin off )
Ouhh and here comes .. . 
I burst her fake tits .
*Hyaah ! Take dat youhh gay - fake - tits jerk !*
*AHH ! Fuck , its bleedin stuupid ! *
* Ouhh , its not fake ? *
* :@ *
* :D ! Ouhh dont worrey , i'll dig out all i can from those lifetime real fake tits :D *
Okayy , so now youhh know .
Hmms , lets see .
Wat therr fuck do i do in a situation like this . . .
Well , there's a gay and a gurl stealing like Mr and Mrs Smith . 
Robbs a bank , and runs off to have fun in the bedd .
Ouhh i'll follow em home , and i'll stuf his bleedin penis -
Into dat lesbian vagina .
stuff it in and out , till i even white color waters around the vagina .
Ouhh yeah dat means he enjoyin it .
So . . .
i'll stuff his white stuffs , and his red stuffs too .
Whoa .
Ohh my gracious gawwd , my hands are blood covered ,
And by my front lies some two dead beings youhh created ohh gawwd .
:D
And dats wat happened . 
Ohh , btw , I love Dinie ;D 
Wont change ,
No other gracious girl than her ,
No other Sweeter girl than her ,
No other Cuter girl than her ,
No other mesmerizing girl of beauty than her ,
No other Nicer girl than her ,
No other lovable girl than her ,
No other Softer girl than her ,
No other tranquilizing girl than her ! I
No other Respectful girl than her ! L
No other Prettier girl than her ! Dinie !
Hope youhh all have a nice night !
Gd night Sam ,
Gd night Tom ,
Gd night Harry ,
And , Gd night Beloved .

0 comments: