BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Her and not MY Her .

Hie guys !

Mhmmm , im happy today as ever .
Guess wtf happened to me ?
Unfortunately nothing !
Well , todayy i was just going to madrasah ,
And well , i started doing e nobody dance as usual ,
Well , everytyng seems usual .
Wait !
Ohh my lawwd , how could i forget her ?
I'll always remember her .
At least i would uphold e promise unlike SOME ppl i could name .
LOVE to tell ya'll who she is , butt i feel a lil bit fADED !
Anw she dosnt want herself to be a topic in my blog .
So the one with Rai***** really did drank trouble .
Hmms , seemed like 2 things i'll never forget .
Numbuh one , drums go bom bom bom ,
This beat here will make ya hum hum chump
If youhh a fat one put ur clothes back on
Before youhh start putting potholes in my lawn ,
Ohh my gawwd show em my lawwd ,
Im under attack like my name is saddam .
Twoootwoot ! 
Who touched my car alarm ?
Break in mah car youhh will hear Viper Arm
Ive beena  superstar since Daddy king was raw 
And now im back on stage comon gimme some applause . .
Nice rap huh ?
Of course !
Missy Elliot !
Whooh !
Imma hardcore fan .
Anw , about her , She's really cute .
Adorable .
Nice .
Caring .
Fluffy .
But not tiny totally tall .
Hehh , she's cute !
Of course , Raja perhh !
Mesti uhh .
For me , its just to myself .
There's no Ghazali .
We're literally a hopeless family if youhh excuse me ;D
Ohh yeahh , I forgot to say ILY to her .
And e Muuackz .
Anw , Just now met Azshara .
She caught this stupid asshole who was finding trouble .
I actually didnt wanna do this ,
But she asked me to " teach him " .
So i did .
And since i was bored a lil fun wont hurt !
At least not me .
I said ,
" This one , is mine ! "
Of course i cant say anytyng straight wittout laughing
But i laughed too hard and so ,
Huuack ! 
Peeeeeong .
Paikiaq .
So one tight slapp , to a random kid who threw a ball into someones house ,
And actually asked Azshara to do it for hym .
Damnn . 
Lucky its her nt MY Her .
Yeahh i said dat to hym too .
So i left him to azshara , and then she just kept hym till l8 @ nite .
Ohhkayy i gt nthg else to say soo ,
Buhbyeeeeeeee ! ~

0 comments: