BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Special message from Shanaynay Practitioner :D

Hancuur hatiku hancuur hati hancuur hatiku .

Ehy diam uhh ismail !
Tk leyhh diam ehy ?
Just kiddin , dont mind dat fucked up sentence ;D
Ohh , why hello there . 
My name is *Shanaynay ,
And im here to give a special message from youhh fren :D
I mean , they wanted to say it to youhh but they were too afraid to do it themselves
So they ask me to do it fo them !
Wat they wanted to say was . . . . .
Youhh need to :D Shut the fUcK uPp ! :D
I mean  , foo serious .
Youhh been callin me all the damn time ,
When im washin my hair !
When im washin my clothes !
When im doin my homework !
Actually i dont have homework .
But youhh get the idea ,
I mean im still doin mahh hair and then this " BLOOPBLOOP ! "
Comes out and youhh say ,
" Hey ! Hw youhh doin ? " ( smily face :D ) 
And youhh know wat i wanna write back ?
" BITCH ! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ! " ( ANGRY FACE ! :@ ! )
But it just comes out as :
" Not good . Hw youhh doin ? " ( Annoyed face -.-  ) .
So youhh better keep yo mouth shut cuz we be watching Twilight on Fridayy ,
And i wanna know wats happenen so youhh betta shut the fuck up whore .

**Find me at Craigdonalds 
Ohh were we like to see youhh smile :D . . . .
UNLESS YO TEETH IS FUCKED UPP ,
Yo betta keep ur fucken mouth shut :D

0 comments: